Do you want your company to send you as a participant on JBreak?
Take a sample letter below, edit it for yourself and send it to your manager.
Good day, [manager’s name].
I want to visit the conference JBreak for Java developers which will be held on the 4 of April, 2017 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
At the conference I will be able to:
- Systematize the available knowledge of Java applications development and acquire new knowledge;
- Learn about the latest development tools;
- Check the vector of our company’s development with the industry;
- Increase my own performance, getting answers and learning an experience of colleagues from other companies.
There is a list of prospective expenses:
- Flight tickets — [xxx] RUB.
- Hotel: (3 nights for […] RUB each) — […] RUB.
- The Conference ticket — […] RUB.
Total — […] RUB
After the conference I will make a talk and presentation including new knowledge and a number of recommendations to improve our performance for employees of our department.
Thank you for considering my request. Looking forward to your reply.